I've decided I would like to do a better job at updating my blog. So we'll see how that goes :)
Two months ago today, Chris proposed :) We already have a lot of wedding planning done! We have a ceremony location, reception location, photographer , wedding colors (chocolate brown and pale yellow), a wedding party, a date to try on dresses, ideas for the invitations and the programs, and more! Oh, we have a website, too! It's been so much fun so far, and I can't wait for time to move along a little more quickly :)
It was so nice to have an extra day to my last weekend. Because we had the extra day, Chris came down Friday so we could leave for Towner. Saturday morning we headed to Larned, Kansas, to visit my grandparents and my aunts with my mom, dad, and little brother. It's always fun to see them! Also, Dad drove his new motorcycle, so I got to spend some time with him on the "open road." We stayed Saturday night and spent all day Sunday cleaning and rearranging my grandparents' house. They can't quite keep up like they used to. We headed back to Towner Sunday evening so Kirbi could go to school on Monday. Before Chris and I headed back west on Monday, I was able to go through photos, work in the garden with Mama, and clean out my car. It felt good to get some things done.
Tomorrow marks three years since Chris and I started dating. I'm making my first "week-day" trip up there to spend the evening with him and celebrate by watching the NFL season opener :) I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment