Our sweet girl is four and a half months old!
I don't want to forget the way she reaches out to touch both Chris and me when she's in bed between us.
I don't want to forget the way she holds on to my clothes or holds my hand while nursing. The way she grins up at me.
I don't want to forget the way she loves to chew on her socks. The drool-soaked shirts she ends up with. The way Chris holds her above him until the drool starts coming.
I don't want to forget this stranger danger phase and the sweetness of knowing my baby's comforted in my arms.
I don't want to forget the way her daddy calls her a tease, always getting THIS CLOSE to rolling from her back to her tummy.
I don't want to forget diapered bottoms, toothless grins, and a bald little head.
I don't want to forget that a stuffed corn cob and husk and a raspberry paci are her favorite toys.
I don't want to forget the baby crunches.
Don't move too quickly, Father Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment