Tuesday, January 27, 2009

16 Things You Might Not Know About Me

1. I love Jesus, and I want that to be the key thing people know about me. I'm never His best representative, but I am forgiven nonetheless.

2. Chris and I have been dating for 2 years, 4 months, and 17 days.

3. I have breathed air in China, Germany, France, Thailand, Peru, Canada, England, and Belgium; though, sadly, my passport only reflects three of these (Germany, Thailand, and Peru).

4. I've been in 29 (I think I counted right) states, mostly on road trips.

5. My sophomore year of HS, I was the student involved in the most athletics (volleyball, cheerleading, basketball, baseball, track).

6. I used to bite my nails, and I still bite my lips.

7. I am no longer a pickup girl.

8. My favorite dessert is ice cream.

9. I had night terrors as a child, and as I got a little older I feared dying. I simply couldn't comprehend eternity, and it scared me. Thankfully, God has given me peace about this. It was really a big deal for me.

10. When I was born, all four of my grandparents were living, as well as three of my great-grandparents.

11. I have only ever lived in Colorado.

12. I will always be a tomboy.

13. I was a Boettcher Scholarship finalist.

14. I cry all the time. I have always been a "cry baby." However, since I am also a firstborn, I was always the bossy cry baby as a child.

15. One of my biggest struggles is fearing man. I am a people-pleaser to the supreme.

16. I am an obsessive planner, organizer, and analyzer. I'm always looking for the next thing to catch my attention, give me something to think about, and keep me busy.

No comments: